The curtains closing
Your show is ending
But I’m not leaving,
Goodbyes aren’t easy
It gets so messy
I keep on standing,
Squares don’t fit into circles
But the missing puzzle pieces are what make’s
This picture whole
And I know
That everything it comes, it comes to an end
And every time we crumble, I’m still breathing
(I am, I am still breathing)
That every time it comes, it comes to an end
I’m not the one, who, falls apart
It’s in the timing
It’s in what you bring
It leave’s a memory
Oh None the wiser
To Jump in the fire
No wounds, just scars, never bleeding
Squares don’t fit into circles
But the missing puzzle pieces are what make’s
This picture whole
And I know
That everything it comes, it comes to an end
And every time we crumble, I’m still breathing
(I am, I am still breathing)
That every time it comes, it comes to an end
I’m not the one, who, falls apart
That everything it comes, it comes to an end
And every time we crumble, I’m still breathing
That every time it comes, it comes to an end
I’m not the one, who, Oh and I know
That everything it comes, it comes to an end
And every time we crumble, I’m still breathing
(Breathing, breathing, breathing)
That every time it comes, it comes to an end
I’m not the one, who, falls apart
Your show is ending
But I’m not leaving,
Goodbyes aren’t easy
It gets so messy
I keep on standing,
Squares don’t fit into circles
But the missing puzzle pieces are what make’s
This picture whole
And I know
That everything it comes, it comes to an end
And every time we crumble, I’m still breathing
(I am, I am still breathing)
That every time it comes, it comes to an end
I’m not the one, who, falls apart
It’s in the timing
It’s in what you bring
It leave’s a memory
Oh None the wiser
To Jump in the fire
No wounds, just scars, never bleeding
Squares don’t fit into circles
But the missing puzzle pieces are what make’s
This picture whole
And I know
That everything it comes, it comes to an end
And every time we crumble, I’m still breathing
(I am, I am still breathing)
That every time it comes, it comes to an end
I’m not the one, who, falls apart
That everything it comes, it comes to an end
And every time we crumble, I’m still breathing
That every time it comes, it comes to an end
I’m not the one, who, Oh and I know
That everything it comes, it comes to an end
And every time we crumble, I’m still breathing
(Breathing, breathing, breathing)
That every time it comes, it comes to an end
I’m not the one, who, falls apart
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz